En az 2 referans sağlanması zorunludur.
• The original of results of the test scores or diploma grades.
• The original of the high school diploma and its Turkish translation if its language is other than English. (The diplomas should be officially translated by an accredited translator and attached to the original).
• High School Diploma Equivalency Certificate from the Turkish Ministry of Education (Talim Terbiye Kurulu Başkanlığı) or from a Turkish Consulate in the applicant’s home country,
• Photocopy of the photo, student visa and identification pages of the applicant’s passport.The Student Visa is compulsory for all international students. It can be obtained from a Turkish Consulate in the applicant’s home country by presenting the letter of acceptance,
• A photocopy of the first seven pages of the valid Residence Permit (obtained from the The Provincial Security Directorate Foreigners Division,Vatan Caddesi, Fatih, Istanbul),
• 2 passport size photos (4.5 x 6 cm) taken in the last 6 months, head and neck open, clearly identifying the person and three additional passport size photographs for the dormitory application,
• Chest x-ray from any health institute,
• The original score of the English language proficiency exam (if you submitted a copy during the application),
• For Law and Nursing programs (foreign candidates), the original score of the Turkish language proficiency exam (if you submitted a copy during the application),
• Financial assurance for education at Koç University,
• To complete the registration, students need to pay the tuition for the semester.
• *** All the documents other than Turkish or English should be translated either of these languages by an accredited translation office and the copies should be submited.