Atilim University was founded by the Atilim Foundation on 15 July 1997 to serve as a Foundation University in the capacity of a legal entity pursuant to provisions of Law no. 2547 concerning the Foundation of Higher Education Institutes.
Atılım’s goal is to develop individuals with the capability of attaining and putting to use the universal information required in the age of technology;- individuals who are knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields, able to work as members of a team, and are not afraid of competition. In addition, they will operate in close relationship with the international community while being able to protect and preserve artistic, cultural and historical values; be sensitive towards environmental issues while being dynamic, inquisitive and aware of their country’s problems. Atılım University is located on 250 acres of land in İncek one of the most recent and fastest developing residential areas of Ankara, 20 kms from the City Centre and 7 km from the motorway. The campus contains faculty buildings, laboratories, conference halls, basketball and volleyball fields, a gymnasium, tennis courts, a condition hall, a swimming pool, recreation areas where outdoor activities are also carried out, cafeterias and restaurants.
By spending your university days at ATILIM University you will get:
- The opportunity to have your university education in a foreign language
- The physical and systematic infrastructure required for the synthesis of the three basic facets, namely "education", "research" and "culture", which form the "university" concept
- Education Programs at international standards (e.g. ABET 2000)
- Competent academic team
- The opportunity to have lectures in small classes and thus more active involvement in the learning process,
- Modern laboratories equipped with the latest technology
- The opportunity to communicate with faculty members on a one-to-one basis and have a real education and discussion atmosphere supported by a variety of social activities,
- The opportunity to study at the "University of the Incarnate Word", the sister University of Atılım Universities, in University of Bremen (Germany), Universiteit Gent (Belgium), Haute Ecole De Bruxelles (Belgium), University of Warwick (United Kingdom), University of Ostrava (Czech Republic), Roskilde University (Denmark), Aarhus University (Denmark), University of Tartu (Estonia), Hame Polytechnic (Finland), Tampere University of Technology (Finland), Douai Business School (France), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece), King Sigismund College (Hungary), Trento University (Italy), Universita degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia (Italy), Waterford Institute of Technology (Ireland), College of Social Sciences (Lithuania), Kaunas College (Lithuania), Poznan School of Social Sciences (Poland), Lodz Academy of International Studies (Poland), WSB-NLU National Louis University (Poland), University of Lodz (Poland), Universitatea Transilvania din Brasov (Romania), University of Presov (Slovakia), University of Ljubljana (Slovenia), University of Primorska (Slovenia), Universidad de Cantabria (Spain), Universitat de Lleida (Spain), Escuela de Arte10 (Spain), NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences (The Netherlands), University of Groningen (The Netherlands) in accordance with the Student Exchange Program, if requested, under the scope of the Erasmus Programme
- Various scholarship opportunities offered with the objective of encouraging and rewarding success,
- The opportunity to participate in sport at facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, basketball and tennis courts.
- The pleasure of welcoming “spring at Atılım” with the annual Spring Festival at a stable university located on a tranquil campus in the heart of nature at İncek, one of Ankara’s most sought-after districts.
2018-2019 TUITION FEES
1) Tuition fees of international students to be admitted to undergraduate, master’s and doctoral programs of Atilim University as of 2018-2019 academic year have been determined by the Board of Trustees.
a) Undergraduate Students
Annual tuition fee for undergraduate programs and Department of Basic English, School of Foreign Languages is 9.800 USD including VAT.
Scholarships granted to international students by Admission and Scholarship Evaluation Committee cover preparatory school, as well.
Regardless of academic achievement status, students in the Department of Basic English are exempted from tuition fees depending on their scholarship rates for maximum 10 semesters including preparatory school; however, the students beginning undergraduate education directly are granted scholarship for maximum 8 semesters. Students who fail to graduate at the end of these periods shall not be granted scholarship.
Additionally, scholarship periods of students to register in Atilim University with student transfer begin at the semester of registration and last 10 semesters for preparatory school students and 8 semesters for those who start undergraduate education directly.
b) Graduate Students
Master’s and doctoral students to receive prep courses at the Department of Basic English shall pay 1.500 USD including VAT per course.
Scholarships granted to international students by Admission and Scholarship Evaluation Committee do not cover preparatory school.
The students of non-thesis master’s programs, thesis master’s programs and doctoral programs shall be granted scholarship for 3, 4 and 8 semesters respectively. Students who fail to graduate at the end of these periods shall not be granted scholarship.
Search and apply!
Graduate School of Social Sciences Ankara
Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences Ankara
Faculty of Engineering Ankara
School of Civil Aviation Ankara
Faculty of Management Ankara