Koç University was founded in 1993 as a non-profit private university in Istanbul, Turkey. Since its establishment, Koç University has become one of the leading universities in Turkey, distinguished by notable contributions to the elevation of education, knowledge and service both domestically and beyond.
The principle mission of Koç University is to cultivate Turkey’s most competent graduates, well-rounded adults who are internationally qualified; who can think creatively, independently and objectively; and who are confident leaders. Concurrently, research conducted at Koç University contributes to scientific development on an international scale and bolsters technological, economic and social development. Koç University consistently strives to advance knowledge through its efforts and to serve Turkey and humanity as a model of institutional excellence.
Koç University's commitment to excellence and its well-resourced programs attract world-class academicians. The university’s faculty consists of Turkey's most established senior researchers and PhD’s from elite research institutions worldwide. Most of our full-time faculty members have doctoral degrees from top-tier universities in the world.
Average Costs Per Semester
Housing: Beginning from 3,050 TL to 7,350 TL depending on the type of room. For detailed information about housing fees please click here.
Books: 150 -300 TL
Student meal menu (4 items) at Koç University Dining Hall: around 10 TL
IETT Bus (KU Campus – Sarıyer): 1.75 TL-1 TL (Student Travel Pass Card) Dolmuş (Sarıyer – Beşiktaş): 2.00 TL – 1.50 TL (KU Campus-Sarıyer) Taxi (Taksim-Campus): 55TL
For details on living costs in Istanbul please click here.
West Campus Facilities
- Single, double and triple rooms, with communal bathrooms
- Wireless Internet access and phone-services are available in each room.
- Each dorm room has a refrigerator, bed, closet, desk, chair, bed stand, light, pillow and blanket.
- Students are recommended to bring their own towel, pillow case and sheets.
- Free of charge laundry facilities, communal areas to watch TV, communal study areas with laptops and printer
- There is a central kitchen facility on the West Campus—students can buy three meals a day in the main cafeteria and also have access to a fast-food stand and small market that are open 24/7.
- Indoor swimming-pool, sports center, play-stations, dance hall, billiard table, hair-dresser, post-office, and parking garage
- 24/7 Health Center
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Regularly scheduled shuttles to and from main campus
|TOTAL AMOUNT (Excluding Refundable Deposit)|
|WEST CAMPUS Triple- Bunk Bed||1.030,00|
Refundable deposit 105€ / $115
Search and apply!