|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Study language||combined Turkish/English|
|Tuition fee||$12,000.00 per year|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
1. Passport (personal information page)
2. Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
3. Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
4. English language proficiency test results if available.
5. Statement of Motivation – You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özyeğin University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)*** The soft copies of the original documents and their translated versions need to be uploaded together.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated
English language proficiency test results if available.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Undergraduate Program in Computer Science welcomed its first students in September 2010. The first structuring of curriculum was carried out under the guidance of ABET and ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) criterion with the examination of leading computer science schools in the world and Turkey, in accordance with remaks of all stakeholders and consultants.
1. Ability to communicate effectively and write and present a report in Turkish and English.
2. Ability to work individually, and in intra-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary teams.
3. Recognition of the need for life-long learning and ability to access information, follow developments in science and technology, and continually reinvent oneself.
4. Knowledge of project management, risk management, innovation and change management, entrepreneurship and sustainable development.
5. Awareness of sectors and ability to prepare a business plan.
6. Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility and demostrating ethical behaviour.
Faculty of Engineering Specific Outcomes
7. Knowledge of engineering problems of the era, global and societal impact of engineering solutions on health, environment and safety and their legal consequences.
8. Knowledge of current engineering applications and standards used in engineering applications.
9. Ability to identify, formulate and solve complex engineering problems and ability to select and apply proper analysis and modeling methods for this purpose.
10. Ability to design a complex system, process, device or product to meet desired needs within realistic constraints and conditions by employing modern design tools.
11. Ability to develop, select and employ modern techniques and tools and use information and communication technologies needed for engineering practice.
12. Ability to design and conduct experiments, gather data and analyze and interpret results for investigating engineering problems.
Our graduates will be able to
work as computer engineers, researchers or managers in national or international companies,
pursue master’s or doctoral degrees in computer science, or a related field, in gradute schools worldwide, and eventually hold faculty positions in academia, and
develop new products based on advances in computer science and/or start new high-tech companies.