|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Study language||combined Turkish/English|
|Tuition fee||$12,000.00 per year|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
1. Passport (personal information page)
2. Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
3. Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
4. English language proficiency test results if available.
5. Statement of Motivation – You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özyeğin University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)*** The soft copies of the original documents and their translated versions need to be uploaded together.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated
English language proficiency test results if available.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
The mission of the Özyeğin University Psychology Program is to contribute to the solution of social problems by transferring psychological knowledge produced by its dynamic and competent faculty members to every aspect of life and produce new psychologists to work in the theoretical and practical domains of psychology. We aim to offer universal education by taking into account new developments in the realm of psychology as well as the needs of the country; and nurture a learning and practice environment for our students to put their professional knowledge and skills into practice and further their academic and personal development.
The Undergraduate Psychology Program offers comprehensive and enriched education that provides a broad understanding of the fundamental concentrations of psychology and helps students specialize in certain tracks through a vast selection of electives to choose from.
Through our Sectoral Solutions courses, we introduce students to various industries and ensure that they will stand out among other graduates with their deep industry experience and sectoral know-how when they start their business life.