|Nominal duration||2 years|
|Tuition fee||$18,000.00 per year|
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
-ALES : Numerical ALES min. score 55
GRE : Quantitative min. score 610 (Scores on the Prior Scale) 149(Scores on the Current Scale),
GAT: Accumulative Percentile : %60 (for international student)
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
An undergraduate degree is required in order to apply for all graduate (master’s and Ph.D.) degree programs. It is possible to apply for PhD programs with only undergraduate or undergraduate + master’s degrees. Holders of all major degrees are eligible to apply.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
• PTE Academic 56
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
• Online Application Form
Cultural Studies MA Program brings together an interdisciplinary group of scholars with a commitment to fostering new ways of analyzing and participating in contemporary cultural dynamics in Turkey and around the world.
The Cultural Studies Program brings together an interdisciplinary group of scholars with a commitment to fostering new ways of analyzing and participating in contemporary cultural dynamics in Turkey and around the world.
The program covers a wide range of topics and theoretical approaches, with particular emphasis on: literary and cultural theory; gender and sexuality, transnational mobility and migration; ethnic identities and citizenship; politics of representation; memory studies and oral history.
Career prospects for graduates include:
• The cultural sector: museums, cultural centers, publishing, tourism and media industries
• The private sector: especially advertising, public relations, marketing
• The public sector: government funded projects; local government initiatives, as well as E.U. and other international projects
• Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) community work and action research, particularly in the areas of cultural policy, social policy, education, human rights, women’s rights, refugees and asylum seekers
• MA and PhD track: Graduates interested in research or academic careers will be competitive candidates for MA and PhD programs in the social sciences and humanities, specially in the fields of Anthropology, Comparative Literature, Sociology and Communication Studies.