|Nominal duration||4 years|
|Tuition fee||$18,000.00 per year
NOTE : If the payment in one time is made after the due date, default interest rate of monthly %2,50 based on TL will be charged daily including the holidays. Rate used in calculation of payment amounts based on TRCB official exchange selling rate is 2,3235.
High school / secondary education (or higher)
-Official transcript of the high school courses and grades sealed and approved by the Student Affairs Office of that school
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
If taken before, copy of language proficiency exam score
At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
1. Online Application Form (iro.sabanciuniv.edu/ApplyNow)
The Cultural Studies Program brings together an interdisciplinary group of scholars with a commitment to fostering new ways of analyzing and participating in contemporary cultural dynamics in Turkey and around the world.
The program covers a wide range of topics and theoretical approaches, with particular emphasis on: literary and cultural theory; gender and sexuality, transnational mobility and migration; ethnic identities and citizenship; politics of representation; memory studies and oral history.
Sabancı University FASS aims a live interdisciplinary education with a powerful curriculum. The main curriculum grounds students in social sciences while interdisciplinary programs prepare the fundamentals of flexible and creative thinking.
Career prospects for graduates include:
• The cultural sector: museums, cultural centers, publishing, tourism and media industries
• The private sector: especially advertising, public relations, marketing
• The public sector: government funded projects; local government initiatives, as well as E.U. and other international projects
• Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) community work and action research, particularly in the areas of cultural policy, social policy, education, human rights, women’s rights, refugees and asylum seekers
• MA and PhD track: Graduates interested in research or academic careers will be competitive candidates for MA and PhD programs in the social sciences and humanities, specially in the fields of Anthropology, Comparative Literature, Sociology and Communication Studies.