|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Study language||combined Turkish/English|
|Tuition fee||$12,000.00 per year|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
1. Passport (personal information page)
2. Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
3. Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
4. English language proficiency test results if available.
5. Statement of Motivation – You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özyeğin University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it)*** The soft copies of the original documents and their translated versions need to be uploaded together.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated
English language proficiency test results if available.
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
Students who successfully complete the English Language Preparatory Program are entitled to start their 4-year Undergraduate Professional Flight Program. Academic courses as well as theoretical ground training will be delivered by the Özyeğin University Undergraduate Professional Flight Program, while flight training will be offered by AYJET Anatolian Stars Flight Training Organization as per the Academic Cooperation Protocol signed between Özyeğin and AYJET. Our graduates will also be qualified for the Pilot License (ATPL) issued by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (SHGM).
“Prospective students must submit a first class health certificate (Class-1) issued by the authorized aviation medical centers that are recognized by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (SHGM), along with a clean bill of health which states that the “there are no impediments or limitations that prevent the bearer from serving as the pilot-in-command in single-pilot certified aircrafts.”
Prospective pilots must satisfy the necessary conditions stipulated for Student Pilot License applications in Article 24 of the Rules and Regulations for Aircraft Pilot Licenses (SHY-1) published on the Official Gazette No: 26190 on June 6, 2006. “
The Undergraduate Professional Flight Program curriculum has been designed in line with the rules and regulations of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the Airline Transport Pilot License (ATP) standards of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). In addition to the Professional Flight, students will also be offered an intensive academic program which will set them apart from the competition by building a robust foundation about airlines and corporate aviation.
The Undergraduate Professional Flight Program prepare its graduates for a vast array of career opportunities at airline companies, general aviation companies, universities offering pilot training programs as well as flight training organizations through its rich curriculum offering academic courses, elective courses as well as theoretical courses and flight trainings for PPL and ATPL.