|Nominal duration||4 years (240 ECTS)|
|Tuition fee||$11,000.00 per year|
High school / secondary education (or higher)
- Original secondary school transcript
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
You must take verified copies of the entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Atılım Proficiency Exam min 60
To bring and adopt new knowledge and approaches in education and research, to graduate qualified electrical and electronics engineers who stay current and contribute to science and technology both at national and international levels, and who help the society in adopting such new approaches and innovations.
To maintain performance as a department that disseminates innovativeness in the society with competent graduates and to carry forward the society upon contributing to the advancement of knowledge and to bring about its benefits within the society.
1. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics (including discrete mathematics, random processes, differential equations, linear algebra and complex variables), theoretical and experimental knowledge of science and of Electrical-Electronics Engineering in modeling and solving of engineering problems
2. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems, ability to choose and apply appropriate models and analysis methods for this
3. An ability to design a system, component, or process under realistic constraints to meet desired needs, and ability to apply modern design approaches for this
4. An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice, ability to use information technologies effectively
5. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data for engineering problems
6. An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams, and ability of individual working
7. An ability to communicate effectively in Turkish, knowledge of, at least, one foreign language
8. Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning, an ability to stay updated with science and technology
9. An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
10. Skills in project management, risk management and time management, recognition of international standards and methodologies, ability to think innovatively and find non-traditional approaches, awareness of sustainable development
11. The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context, knowledge of contemporary issues, awareness of legal issues of engineering solutions
The government and private sectors continue to offer vast job opportunities for Electrical & Electronics engineers. Especially the telecommunications sector and its related sectors keep growing and recruiting engineers in all parts of the world. Even during economical crisis, the investments in the telecommunications sector do not cut speed. Graduates of Atilim Electrical & Electronics Department have found and keep finding good positions in the telecommunications sector as well as other areas.